Misery  

Posted by Derek in

I seriously just don't who know you are anymore
or rather, I've had the blinders taken off me
so that I can see the real you beneath it all
it's taken me a little while to finally accept
and come to terms with this new reality
that the you i knew no longer exists
that in fact the you i knew was never true
because who you are is someone completely anew
you've never bothered to help me see
you've been content to take advantage of me
well. with a heavy heart and renewed conviction
I've finally cast off this blanket of delusion
finally released to see who you truly are
finally relieved to see that I've no more misery.

09.17.10 6.54-6.58pm

This entry was posted on September 17, 2010 at Friday, September 17, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Ever heard of Jesus?
Thars your answer for
a chaotic mind as I
used to have following
a head injury for many,
many, many, many years.

Kneel at the side o'thy bed
and repent: see your lifetime
change quick. He's waiting 4u
to lead you into Seventh-Heaven.
Follow us Upstairs, bro.
-GBY

November 7, 2021 at 5:21 PM

Post a Comment