i hatechu  

Posted by Derek in

i hatechu

esp when i try and tell myself i'll be alright
but know that i cant get chu outta my mind
how your fingers grasp all of my thoughts
rendering me absolutely useless to do anything else

i hatechu

the way you make me want to cry
cuz i know the feelings inside me
are such that i shouldn't be having them
because there's just so many things wrong w/ it

i hatechu

how i just constantly desire to hear from you
but you're always busy, never free
i can't even meet up with you through your schedule
because you've made plans with everyone else already

i hatechu

since every moment we're not in communication
it makes me feel like im in some sort of deprivation
of missing out on something special
because i need to check my phone 24/7 for you

i hatechu

they say distance makes the heart grow fonder
but the truth is, distance makes the mind go crazy
it creates false exaggerations of one's traits
and the true flaws are merely shrouded into nonexistence

i hatechu

i know so much better than to give into all this
because history and experience have nothing positive to say
it's been a tumultous past; yet nothing ever changes
that should be lesson enough to put a stop to this madness

i hatechu

yet, even with all that's been said and done
i still dont' know how to conquer it all
to not let this eat away at my innards
truly incapacitating my ability to do.. anything

i hatechu

how have you put me under such an entrancing spell
how can i free myself from such devious magik
do i want to stay here in this ridiculousness
or do i want out, to escape from it all, to be free?

i hatechu

05.31.10 11.59pm-12.18am

This entry was posted on June 01, 2010 at Tuesday, June 01, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment