checkcheck.  

Posted by Derek in

I don't even know what to say
I'm so freaking scared
of being the stupid fool yet again
of getting burned not once, not twice
but a freaking third time. I just, I..
I'd freaking die becuz I just couldn't
handle all the madness that would be
as a result of the ridiculous fallout.
This is why I'm trudging slow
looking, checking, analyzing every pace
making sure that I don't take a false step
I'm cautious, and I swear I have good reason to be
But. With the bad comes the good. I'm hopeful as well
Only time will tell what'll really happen. Right?

02.19.10, 12.34 - 12.48am
=====
I realized at the conclusion of this entry how horrible my writing is. Siigh. W/es.

This entry was posted on February 19, 2010 at Friday, February 19, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment