whatever  

Posted by Derek in

You know what, do whatever the hell you want
I can't waste another minute of my time on you
Your constant nagging and itching over it all
Has pushed me to the edge of this circus of a ball
the ridiculous idea that I'd be completely submissive
going along to whatever which way as per your directive
that had absolutely no chance in hell of lasting the night
of even making it beyond our first fight
only a true idiot would stay there and stare
and pretend to himself that all would end fair
but i know the truth, only i know the right tale
that's all's well that ends well, but what about the fail?
what about the millions of others who don't get that chance
to reconcile that which has burdened them in the past
do they get a do-over, a re-take, an oop-sies
are they given the privilege of an "I'm sorry"
like heck they will, this isn't baby school
this is the realm of life, where only 50% comes out as true
and the other 200%, well, I'm sure that you know
that even the whitest of whites is more tainted than snow
so live and let live, at least that's what they all say
and maybe you'll be successful and happy, maybe, some day.

01.13.10, 12.15-12.20am
-----
it's angry. I know. But I'm not.
I want to see if I could draw up some emotions
even if I was lacking it at the moment.
Not sure where this went, or how it turned out
But.. it's out. Haha.

This entry was posted on January 13, 2010 at Wednesday, January 13, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment