Sorry.  

Posted by Derek in

So I just gotta let you know
I'm sorry.
That you just can't seem to get it thru to your head
I'm not a fall back option
I'm the number one option.
I don't stand by and waiting patiently
for you to fall back my way
That's now how I play this game.
If you want me in your life
I'll be the one leading
you by the hand; destination: amazing.
Believe it or not, this is what you ain't got
Cuz I don't take lightly to being played with
You might think that's how things roll
but silly you; s'only because I've let you go.
For all this time, you've said you wanted to fly solo
Now here's your real chance to go so low.
So this is my spiel, I gotta say, I'm sorry
that it took me this long to finally stop dreaming.

06.07.10. 6.43-6.51pm

This entry was posted on June 07, 2010 at Monday, June 07, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment